ESCAMA STUDIO Masha Messenger Bag - Silver
โดย ESCAMA STUDIO
อ่าน : ภาษาไทย / ภาษาอังกฤษ
Escama Studio is a social enterprise based in California and Brazil. Their mission is to create innovative on-trend fashion accessories while promoting sustainable development through trade.
The word 'Escama' means 'fish scales' in Portuguese; the name was chosen because their flagship product - crocheted accessories with post consumer pull tabs - appear as if they're made from big metallic scales of a fish. To achieve the unique aesthetic, the Escama Studio team adapted traditional Brazilian crochet work and imbued the handmade crafts with a modern design sense and new materials. With designs originating in both San Francisco and Brazil, the pop top bags are handmade in Brazil by artisan groups who are not just contract manufacturers, but an integral part of Escama Studio.
The Masha Messenger Bag - a lightweight crossbody bag that shines with metallic allure. It has the styling of a messenger bag with a fold over flap and zipper top closure and a unique woven texture that looks like chain mail armor. But because it's handmade from polished recycled aluminum, it is incredibly lightweight and soft to the touch. Each piece is the work of a talented Brazil woman artist and requires over one day to complete. You will enjoy wearing this metallic silver crossbody bag for years.
- Lightweight crossbody bag with messenger bag styling
- Made of lightweight recycled polished aluminum
- Soft and flexible texture, it comes beautifully finished with fabric interior, one inside zipped pocket, zipper top closure
- Stylish design with fold-over flap and crocheted strap liner for comfort
- Handmade in Brazil by fair trade artisans. Each piece comes signed by the artist
Dimensions (L x H x W): Approx. 25.4 x 22.9 x 5.1 cm (10 x 9 x 2 inches) - expandable*
Strap Drop: Approx. 61 cm (24 inches)