(COVID-19) Coronavirus - Where we are at
In support with the Government of Thailand and the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), the OBJECT ROOM is helping in the fight against the new wave of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by complying all directives, operating in accordance with measures and guidelines required by related authorities.
To comply with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)'s latest order - From 01 September 2021, all department stores, shopping malls and community malls are allowed to operate up until 8pm daily, therefore our physical store at K Village will open with temporary opening hours of 10am - 7:30pm daily until further notice. Our online store remains open 24/7, and all orders will be processed as usual.
While we are looking forward to welcome you to our store at K Village, we take health and safety as our priority, to ensure a highest level of our customers' and our team members' well being and confidence at our store. Hence there are some necessary measures are in place:
- We are registered with government's website www.ไทยชนะ.com since May 2020 to comply with the standards of the Ministry of Public Health. A QR code is displaced at entrance door for customer to check-in and check-out.
- According to Ministry of Public Health's requirement, customers are required to scan QR code upon entry and exit. Customers who do not have a smartphone to scan QR code must provide name and contact number for record in replace to QR code scanning.
- Customers and our team members who shows symptoms of fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath or temperature reading of above 37.5°C will be denied entering, and should seek medical attention.
- Customers and our team members must wear a mask at all time to ensure a safe environment inside our store.
- Social distancing rule is in place. Every customer and our team members must give a 1 meter spacing between each other.
- Alcohol gel is provided at the entrance door. All customers shall sanitise hands upon entry.
- Customer capacity control is in place. We are restricting a maximum of 15 customers inside our store at any time. Should the capacity limit reach, we would kindly ask our customers' understanding, waiting outside of our store or come back in a short time.
- Our team members will frequently clean and disinfect door handles, counter surfaces as well as any products which have been used or touched throughout the day.
- While we are promoting cashless payment by credit card, debit card, PromptPay, Rabbit LINE Pay, Alipay and WeChat Pay, we understand cash payment may still be a preferred option for some customers. Our team members will handle and transfer cash or card to customers by trays. All transferring trays, cash receiving by us, and cards returning to customers will be disinfected by wipes or spray.
- Other measures and requirement by the related authorities will also be implemented. We will monitor and update continuously.
Online As Usual
We are now shipping all orders within Thailand for FREE by Kerry Express.
For orders shipping outside of Thailand, flat rate shipping fees can be found at our Shipping Info page.
Pickup In-Store and shipping by GrabExpress option are available during opening hours only.
Please note that Kerry Express, GrabExpress and DHL Express are operating as normal, however extra transit time may occur during the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Should there be any changes to this (for example if logistics companies change their regular schedules or services) we will update again.
We are available to be contacted at anytime, through any of our usual communication channels, LINE, Facebook, Instagram, E-mail, Live Chat or by calling our store during opening hours.
Kia kaha! (Stay strong!) Take care and stay safe!
Updated: 03 SEP 2021